InnovAction is a Silver Certified Partner of DNN Software – DotNetNuke Corp. This makes it the first and only Partner for corporate development of intranets and portals in Latin America.
This association directly benefits our clients since it enables us to offer and receive direct support from DNN Corporation in the development of portals and corporate intranets.
This is due to the continued effort of InnovAction to improve its service to its clients.
We are the reference company in LATAM and Argentina in DNN Software – DotNetNuke (when you say DNN you are saying InnovAction). In addition, we are the largest integrator in this technology, our principle objective being the development of intranets and web portals and the promotion of this magnificent tool.
What is DNN – DotNetNuke?
• DNN – DotNetNuke is the Web-CMS platform which has been adopted the most frequently in the Microsoft environment.
It helps you to create and manage contents on your website and on-line communities that can be accessed through any mobile device, desktop, tablet, etc.
It is an extendible platform that gives you a cost-effective way of creating and personalizing your web site.
The Most Prominent Aspects of DNN – DotNetNuke:
* DNN - DotNetNuke es la plataforma Web CMS de mayor adopción en el entorno Microsoft.
* DNN – DotNetNuke is the Web-CMS platform which has been adopted the most frequently in the Microsoft environment.
* It is the largest open code project and is the most successful for the Microsoft ecosystem.
* More than 2000 commercial clients.
* More than 700,000 online web sites.
* More than 7,000,000 downloads.
* Thousands of commercial applications make it more extendible.
* More than a million members in the community.
* More than 100 associates in the world that offer services and hosting.
* Global presence with offices in North America, Europe, and Argentina (InnovAction).
* Numerous awards and acknowledgements including the “Always On Top 100”. “Red Herring Top 100 North America” “WCMS innovator” acknowledged by Info/Tech Research Group and by Inc. Magazine Top 500 / 5000 for the year 2011-2012.